Lot Polish Airlines Unaccompanied minor policy is in place to guide the passengers who are planning a trip for their minors. It is a concern for passengers when they are planning a trip for their minors who have to travel alone. Lot Polish Airlines cares and understands the need to feel assured by the safety of minors while they are air traveling and hence a policy is crafted to assure the same. Lot Polish Airlines offers a lot polish airlines unaccompanied minor service and an assistance service as well to ensure your minor is taken care of.
In this post
Why is Lot Polish Airlines Unaccompanied Minor Policy needed?
There are times when minors end up traveling alone, no matter the circumstances planning their trip becomes a hassle for their guardians or parents. These are the times to ease the process the Lot Polish airline has crafted lot polish airlines minors policy. As per this policy the airline has offered an escort service for minors that are less than 5 years old and have to travel alone and minor service to children above 5 till 12 years old. Keep in mind that the assistance service is not available in code share flights. In detail the information on what these services provided by the Lot Polish Airlines entail for your minor is mentioned in this article.
Rules for Unaccompanied Minors Lot Polish Airlines
Unaccompanied Minor Lot Polish airlines rules are out a set of instructions or rules that are needed to be kept in mind when you are planning your minor’s trip with Lot Polish Airlines unaccompanied minor policy. Based on the minor’s age lot polish airlines has a different set of service available. If your minor is being accompanied by 16 year older than the minor don’t get to use this service. So you can go through the rules mapped out by the airline for unaccompanied minor travel based on their respective ages.
- Minors under 5 years of age: If Lot polish airlines minors is under 5 years of age then they cannot travel alone they can either be accompanied by a passenger of 18 years old or guardians or parent can request assistance service for the minor. Assistance service means that your child is accompanied throughout the journey from check-in till the destination airport where the minor is handed over to the parent tor guardian waiting.
- Minors between 5 and 12 years old: These minors traveling with Lot Polish Airlines get special assistance by the Lot Polish Airlines staff be it at the airport or at the cabin crew. Special care is provided to children between the ages of 5 to 11 years old.
- Minors between 12 to 17 years old: These minors can travel unaccompanied without any assistance of the Lot Polish Airlines. But if the parents or guardian request assistance then they are also provided with care and assistance by the Lot airline as per lot polish airlines unaccompanied minor service.
Lot Polish Airlines Unaccompanied Minor Service Fee
The Lot Polish Airlines provides assistance service where a lot airline member escorts the minor flying alone for minors less than 5 years old. This escort service or assistance service offered is a paid service and is charged additionally to the fare amount of the minor’s ticket. These lot polish airlines unaccompanied minor fees charged are per route as requested by the guardian or parent of the minor and per child. Below listed information shows the service fee charged by the airline as lot polish airlines unaccompanied minor service fee based on the routes of the Lot Polish Airline flight.
- For domestic Lot Polish flights within Poland the fee charged is PLN 250 and in euro 60 and $65 + VAT.
- For the Lot Polish flights traveling to Europe and Middle East the service fee charged is PLN 350 and EUR 85 and $90.
- For the Lot Polish flights traveling to North America and Asia the service fee charged is PLN 550 and in euro 125 and in $135 and canadian dollars 170 ,in yen18000 and korean won180000 and HUF 52000.
Lot Polish Airlines Unaccompanied Minors Service Based on Destination
Based on the destination the minor is flying to and from,with the Lot Polish Airlines different procedures or paperwork are required and they are listed below as follows so that you are well prepared while making plans for your Minor.
- For minors traveling to and from the Republic of Moldova this service is not applicable.
- For minors traveling from France under 18 years of age can only travel as an unaccompanied minor if their parents fill the Authorization to leave the country form and submit it.
- For minors traveling from Italy under 14 years of age must present a declaration signed by both parents stating that the minor can fly as an unaccompanied minor.
- For minors traveling from Spain it’s important to have a written parental permission in case the minor is traveling without a passport.
What documents are needed for Lot Polish Airlines Unaccompanied Minor Travel?
It is very essential to know what you have to bring in form of identification to make sure you have a safe and hassle free boarding with Lot Polish Airlines.Listed below are the list of documents that you need to make sure your minor carries with them which is also different based on the destinations you are flying from.
- It is mandatory to carry and submit the lot polish airlines unaccompanied minor form at the airport which is also known as Request for carriage form.
- A birth certificate or passport.
- A consent form signed from both the parents stating they allow the minor to fly as an unaccompanied minor.
- The contact information of the guardian or parent that will accept the minor at the destination airport.
- Lot polish airlines unaccompanied minor for international travel require a Visa for the minor.
This article focuses on the answers that you are looking for your minors that are traveling alone with Lot Polish Airlines. The Lot Airline understands that safety and comfort is a big concern when it comes to minor travel so it has laid out lot polish airlines unaccompanied minor policy service to ensure the same. The airline even provides an escort service for your minor just to give you a peace of mind. Lot Polish Airlines has a bunch of policies crafted to ensure passengers flying with them either first time or frequent ones get all their queries answered like whether i get lot polish airlines minor miles into parents account. Policies such as cancellations, pet travel and infant travel and much more are in place to help and guide you in any assistance you need.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) – Lot Polish Airlines Unaccompanied Minor Policy
As per unaccompanied minors lot polish airlines policy any minor under 12 is allowed to travel as unaccompanied minor.
This information regarding lot polish airlines unaccompanied minor fees is mentioned above so you can refer to the details from there or visit the official Lot Polish Airlines website (www.lot.com).
No as per the lot polish airlines unaccompanied minor policy any minor under 16 who is traveling alone is not allowed to travel with pets.
It can happen on request by the guardian or legal parent of the minor of a minor aged between 12 to 17 years of age as per the unaccompanied minor lot polish airlines policy.
Lot polish airlines unaccompanied minors policy states that the minor under 5 will be provided an escort service and a Lot Polish Airlines staff member will accompany the child from check-in till the destination when the minor is handed off to the parent or guardian waiting.
It can be done by requesting this service online as well as offline. keep in mind that the information of the parent or legal guardian that will accept the minor at the destination needs to be provided while requesting this service.