Is your Minor traveling alone for the first time? Are you trying to understand the minor services of Aeromexico airlines? Then read ahead. Aeromexico Unaccompanied Minor Policy is in place to help you understand regarding the dos and don’ts of minor travel with the airline. All the information regarding the minor travel are covered here in detail so that you can plan your minors trip with with an ease of mind.
In this post
What is Aeromexico Unaccompanied Minor Service?
When your minor is traveling alone and you wish that someone accompanies your minor then this service is provided by the airlines. Aeromexico Unaccompanied Minor Service is provided based on availability. Things to keep in mind while requesting this service are:
It is recommended to reach the airport 3 hours prior to your scheduled check-in.
- This Minor service can be requested by calling the customer care line and at the airport counter.
- This service is available for minors up to 4 years old.
- This service is mandatory for minors of age 5 till 14 who are traveling without a guardian or parent.
- This service is request based if needed for minors above the age of 14.
- The guardian or parent needs to be available at the departure airport 3 hours prior to flight departure to complete all the process on time for both domestic and international flights.
- The guardian or parent needs to stay 15 minutes till the flight departs in case there is an emergency and the flight has to return.
- The personnel who accompany the minor to the airport and will pick the minor up must have id proofs.
Below given information is handy when you are trying to make a booking for your infant on board depending upon the aircraft type. It will help you in making bookings as soon as possible.
|Aircraft||Maximum Minors allowed|
|B737-700 (premier light)||14|
Aeromexico Minor Policy With Delta
Aeromexico and Delta provide an unaccompanied minor service. In Order to provide this service following mentioned information needs to be kept in mind. If a minor is in connection flights which are operated by Aeromexico Connect, Delta, Delta Connection and Aeromexico then there transportation is allowed. In connecting flights the unaccompanied minor service is not provided as per child’s safety except the one where the flight is same. No pets are allowed to be carried as pets but an emotional support animal or service animal is allowed on board al long as all the paperwork are met.
Minor till 4 are allowed to travel as an unaccompanied minor. Minor between the age 5 to 7 are not accepted on board with Delta or Delta connections. Minors between age 8 to 14 have a mandatory Unaccompanied Minor Service on Delta. For minors who are 15 to 17 this service is optional which is only provided if requested by the parent or legal guardian.
Aeromexico Unaccompanied Minor Fee
Here all the information regarding the fee charged by the airline for your unaccompanied minor is mentioned. Aeromexico Unaccompanied Minor Fee charged varies based on the destination.
Below mentioned information gives detailed info on the fee prices as per Aeromexico minor policy.
- Flights that are within Mexico, the minor service fee is $700.
- For International destinations, the minor service fee is $155 or euro.
- For flights to and from the United States, the minor fee charged is $150.
Documents Required For Unaccompanied Minor Travel
When it comes to the documents needed, it is a very essential necessity for air travel as this ensures that your minor can board the Aeromexico flight. Failing to bring these documents can lead to delays and boarding not allowed. The list of documents that are needed are mentioned here. As per Aeromexico minor policy The legal guardian or parent has to bring 3 copies of the following mentioned documents.
- Keep in mind that these documents need to be brought in 3 hours prior to the scheduled Aeromexico flight departure.
- You need to bring your official id proof or your passport.
- You will be provided an Aeromexico unaccompanied minor form at the airport that you will have to fill and submit.
- You additionally have to bring a Minor Exit Form that applies that the person accompanying the minor can act as a legal guardian.
- In addition to the Minor Exit Form you need to bring a document that states date of travel, mode of departure and the destination.
The Aeromexico Airline has a dedicated room for minors where they can relax and enjoy while they wait for their flights. They are attended all the time keeping their safety in mind. As Aeromexico traveling with minors make it easy for you to leave your minor alone for its journey.
This article is centric to all the information regarding the Aeromexico unaccompanied minor policy. The airline cares and understands how important it is to maintain the safety and comfort of your minor. So you don’t have to worry even if the flight gets cancelled as the airline has a kids room at the airport where they can relax. So your minor will have a safe, comfortable and a memorable journey on board.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) – Aeromexico Unaccompanied Minor Policy
Yes, Aeromexico does offer unaccompanied minor service with Delta.
Yes Aeromexico unaccompanied minor policy allows minors to fly alone on the flights.
It is recommended to arrive at least 3 hours prior to the departure time to be done with the check-in process as per Aeromexico unaccompanied minor policy.
You need to call the ticket office of the airline and make your bookings and request the Aeromexico unaccompanied minor service .
Yes, a minor does need documents to travel on board as per the policy.
Yes, as per the policy your minor gets to travel with their emotional support animal on board the flight.